SD1, located at: 8820 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, San Diego, Ca - Click Here
SDE, located at: 10130 Maine, Lakeside, Ca - Click Here
SDSE, 2903 Jamacha Road, El Cajon, Ca - Click Here
SDNE, located at 908 Del Dios Hwy,
Escondido, CA 92029
- Click Here
SDR, 344 Main St,
Ramona, CA 92065 - Click Here
SDS, 95 Bonita Road, Chula Vista, Ca - Click Here
|Contact the First Officer, or the Second Officer
San Diego Chapter
Staging Maps and Ride Rules
The staging maps may be located by clicking on the appropriate link to the left.
- · Have a full tank before arriving at the departure point.
- · Tell the Road Captain if you have any special concerns, i.e. speed, sharp corners, etc.
- · Tell the Road Captain if you plan to leave the group before the destination. Also tell the persons riding in front and behind you so they don't think you are having a problem.
- · When a rider leaves the group while in staggered formation, compensate for the hole by moving up not sideways.
- · Tell the Road Captain if your bike or your bladder has an unusually short fuel range.
- · It is not unusual to start out on a ride when it is fairly warm and have the temp cool down a lot before getting home. Riders often wear a light jacket because it felt fine at the time of departure and really be freezing after it got dark. This frequently happens on dinner rides.
- · Remember to take some clear eye protection if the ride will extend into the evening.
- · When exiting a expressway, keep up the pace so the riders behind you aren't forced to slow down while still on the expressway and become a traffic hazard.
- ·The Tailgunner is the ONLY person to stop if a Cruiser has any problems and drops out to the side of the road. All others will continue on until brought to a safe place to stop.
Staging, Riding practices, Hand signals, Passing, Parking and Stopping practices are located on this page. Please read all this information to ensure that we all understand each other.
Besides these basic rules, there are others that aren't normally brought up. For instance:
Q: "What if I get caught at a red light"?
A: Don't worry, we won't intentionally leave you behind. Stay in the same lane you are in, when the light turns green, proceed in the same lane. Most times the ride was in that lane for a reason. The lead section that made it through will see you pull away from the light and ease back into traffic to continue where you all left off. Fall in behind the front section as you were before. NEVER RUN THE LIGHT to keep up!
California State Rally
In support of St. Jude's
6-9 June, 2013
Big Bear, Ca.
If you ride a motorycle, you're invited!
Biker Games, Rides, Raffle Prizes
(for more information, contact one of our Officers using the "Contact Me" link on the Officers Page)